I learned a lot about PLN by taking this course. PLN is a global online community, and PLN has unlimited openness. Ideas, resources and learning materials can be shared with educators around the world. It is maintained through various social media platforms and can be enhanced by following useful blogs and video content. And pln contains all types of social media that we use everyday, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I also learned about the power of PLN, which allows me to communicate with scholars around the world and share ideas with each other. Since social media is an essential part of life and my social media has been able to form a very well developed PLN environment, I will keep using and developing it.

Because through pln learning and development of my pln, I will be more aware of my digital identity image, I will often spread positive thoughts on the internet, for example, I am a very passionate traveler, I will share my tips for each trip on social media, and some beautiful pictures of the scenery. And I hope to meet like-minded people through social media to discuss and travel together.And in I hope that by building a perfect and positive pln can increase my chances of finding a job, because I hope that the pln I show can attract more people.

But in the process of using social media we also need to pay attention to many issues, for example, we need to focus on privacy, because more social media will increase the problem of privacy leaks. And we also need to learn media literacy, including the ability to access and analyze media information. Because we live in a powerful media world, the media can influence us through all kinds of information, and this influence is very powerful, and we need to judge right and wrong.